Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm Curious About You

In case you didn't notice... it's Saturday! But instead of doing my regular Saturday Steal! post, I'm doing something a bit different. You see, today is a special day for me; it's my 6-month Blogiversary!

Yes, six months ago I started this blog not really expecting much to come of it. I can't believe how much I've learned about natural beauty and everyday toxins. My life has been enriched by this amazing online community - I truly feel honored that you're taking a moment out of your day to hear what I have to say.

Sniff sniff.

Okay no tearing up just yet.

Today I want to take a moment and learn a little more about you. Some fun changes are coming for Michele's Quest, including a new home (Wordpress here I come), a new name (still working on this one), new contests, giveaways and excitement. As I make these changes I want to know what keeps you coming back and what you want to learn. I've created a little survey, it's four quick questions and I would really appreciate you filling it out. As a thank you, you will receive an extra entry in my next giveaway on the new site.


THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: