Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Steal! Elf Mineral Eyeliners

Every Saturday I post a natural beauty product I've discovered that costs under 10$! Yes it's possible to go natural while on a budget.
For today's Saturday Steal we re-visit Elf... like I mentioned in my last post on Elf, most of their products are not very clean and I wouldn't recommend them. That being said they have a few little gems, which is sort of random, but I'm not fighting it. Their prices are ridiculously low and there are often coupons and specials online, so you can pay practically nothing.

Elf All-Natural Mineral Eyeliners cost 3$ each (yes 3$). The ingredients are as clean as you'd find in any natural brand:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rhus Succedanea Cera (Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax), Mica. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
L to R: Brown, Purple, Black
They come in 5 colors; I have them in brown, purple and black.
L to R: Brown, Purple, Black
They don't have the most defined line; if you're looking for that I would suggest checking this out. If you sharpened them you could probably get a more defined look.

Do you have a favorite natural eyeliner?

Be good, stay fabulous-
Michele

*I purchased these items as a regular consumer and receive no compensation for recommending them.

No comments: