Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Steal! Acure Organics Body Lotion


Every Saturday I post a natural beauty product I've discovered that costs under 10$! Yes it's possible to go natural while on a budget.

Acure Organics is a company I keep returning to. Their ingredients are clean, the prices are pretty good and they're a company with a conscience; they donate a percentage of profits towards fighting breast cancer. They also use fair trade certified ingredients.
One product I particularly enjoy is their body lotion (9.99$). It's rich, creamy, and it smells divine. These lotions score a 1 on the Skin Deep database, which classifies as a 'low hazard'.
Directly from the Acure Organics website: 
  • Each of our products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors.
  • Acure Organics wants to help eliminate people's exposure to toxic chemicals in cosmetics and help educate them on the benefits of food-grade, organic ingredients.   
Have you tried Acure products yet? Which body lotion are you using?

Be good, stay fabulous-
Michele

*I purchased this item as a regular consumer. I'm not affiliated with this product nor do I receive compensation for recommending it.

No comments: