Soon after the medics arrived the symptoms started subsiding and it was clear I'd be okay. I'd frantically taken an anti-histamine as soon as I realized what was happening and it seemed to be working. I drove nearby to my boyfriend's work so I wouldn't be alone. After that it took about five hours before the symptoms went away completely. Wow! A little too much excitement if you ask me.
The weird thing is, I don't have any allergies; I eat honey, I've eaten royal jelly, I've gotten bee stings when I was younger... this came out of nowhere! I barely even have seasonal allergies.
Please share this information with anyone you know who is health-minded and may take this supplement. Maybe this reaction is rare, but if it can happen to me it can happen to others. Please use caution.