Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Saturday Steal! Wet n Wild- Natural Blend Pressed Powder

Every Saturday I post a natural beauty product I've discovered that costs under 10$! Yes it's possible to go natural while on a budget.

Most drugstore beauty buys are bad news, I hate to tell you. They may say 'all-natural' on the label, they may feature leaves on the packaging, but if you look closely at the ingredient list it's usually not pretty.

This is why I was so surprised to find Wet n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder. You can find this in most drugstores and it retails for $4.99. The ingredients are surprisingly clean and mine has recycled paper packaging (barely any plastic). This receives a 2 on Skin Deep, which is classified as Low Hazard.
Ingredients: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

I got it in Buff and it does the trick; it gives good coverage and oil control without looking cake-y.

Be good, stay fabulous-
Michele

*I purchased this item as a regular consumer. I'm not affiliated with this product nor do I receive compensation for recommending it.

No comments: