Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Finally Series: Concealer by Earth's Beauty

The 'Finally' Series is a series about natural products I've been looking for but have had a hard time finding.

Finding a good natural concealer was a doozy and one of the last products I switched over. Getting a color match and the right consistency was not easy, and many samples were purchased and tossed. Then I found Earth's Beauty concealer in Medium Beige (insert angel music here). This matches my skin nicely- it's a touch lighter but I like that for concealer. What I love about this is the texture; it has a thick, putty-like texture that really covers! You wouldn't want this spread over a large area of your face, but for spot concealing it's perfect. I use a small makeup brush to get a precise application. You can purchase full size or samples either from the Earth's Beauty Website or Holistic Beauty. It retails for 14.50$ and will last you forever. PS It's nano-free. Ingredients: Zinc oxide, organic jojoba oil, natural beeswax, mica, and iron oxides (C177491, C177492, C77499).

*Please note - I am just a regular consumer and in no way affiliated to any products or websites mentioned.

No comments: