Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday Steal! Zoya Nail Polish

Every Saturday I post a natural beauty product I've discovered that costs under 10$! Yes it's possible to go natural while on a budget.

One thing I was really nervous about when switching to natural products was how my nail polish addiction would fare. Zoya has quickly become my go-to fave of the non-toxic brands. They are free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP and camphor which are the worst offenders in nail polish. They're also vegan and paraben-free. These puppies go for 8$ a bottle, which is about 50%-75% the cost of other non-toxic brands. Plus you can pick them up at Ulta! They wear well and they have an endless choice of fun and modern colors. 

The only thing I would pay attention to is the 'intensity' listing on each color, which describes whether it's sheer or opaque. If you're like me and you prefer more opaque colors, just make sure to only get colors with listings of 4 or 5. You can do a search on their site for the full coverage colors.

Zoya has a cool program called Share the Love; basically if you click one of the links below (the polish names) and open a (free) account, you will automatically get a free nail polish with your current order! Not only that, if you purchase two nail polishes with that order, you get free shipping - this means you could get 3 nail polishes for 16$ with no shipping charges! Very nice. For more info on program, click here.

This is the first time I'm trying this so let me know how it works. If you create an account I would get points that can lead to discounts for me too. I'm already pretty set for nail polish so depending on how this goes, a Zoya giveaway could be in this blog's future...

Here are my fave summer hues (photos from Zoya.com):

Jolene

Bevin

Thanks- as always let me know how it goes! michelesquest@gmail.com or on twitter, @michelesquest
Be good and stay fabulous,
Michele

*photos used with permission from Zoya.com

No comments: