Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Steal! Alba Botanica SPF Lip Balms

Every Saturday I'm going to post a natural beauty product I've discovered that costs under 10$! Yes it's possible to go natural while on a budget.

This week I want to share a discovery I recently made when I was looking for some natural SPF products. I bought one of these tinted lip balms and after trying it in my car I went right back into the store and bought the other two colors! It has SPF 8 and costs about 4$ - need I say more? The colors are surprisingly saturated and it's very moisturizing.

L to R: Bloom, Blaze, Garnet
When thinking of sun protection it's important not to forget about things like our lips, the tops of our feet, our ears and even our eyes (hello glam sunglasses).

Check out TerraTints yourself and let me know what you think!

*Please note - I am just a regular consumer and in no way affiliated to these products. I receive no form of compensation for recommendations I make.

No comments: