Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Friday, May 4, 2012

The 'Finally' Series: Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner

The 'Finally' Series is a new series about natural products I've been looking for but have had a hard time finding.

Liquid eyeliner is a must-have in my makeup kit; especially after voraciously devouring seasons 1-4 of Mad Men! This has been something I've missed during the process of detoxing my beauty products...  but no longer!

Products I've Tried:
Suncoat Liquid Eyeliner: I would save your money on this one. Within an hour both eyelids were smudged and smeared. Enough said.
The Winner:
Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Raven: Yes! This reminds me of my old Revlon liner, however I would even say the color is more pigmented. The applicator is just how I like it and allows for a nice cat-eye. I wore this yesterday and it didn't budge from morning to night.
Still on the hunt for:
  • Concealer (face and under-eye)
  • Eyeshadow that doesn't crease (I've tried many natural brands, different primers, etc)
  • Lip gloss (just about given up hope on finding a good natural version that's not too oily and/or too sheer) 
  • Etc, etc... 
*Please note - I am just a regular consumer and in no way affiliated to these products. I receive no form of compensation for recommendations I make.

No comments: