Multi-tasker makeup is great for on-the-go because it means toting around less stuff to get multiple beauty jobs done:
- Rub a little on the apples of your cheeks for a midday glow.
Travel/Trial/Mini Sized ItemsIn general if you go to your fave beauty websites and look up Travel, Trial, Mini, and/or Sample, you'll find some options for on-the-go.
- Wet N Wild - Natural Blend Lip Shimmer: I discovered these and I'm totally loving them. They have pretty clean ingredients - all were 0-2 (or had no data) on Skin Deep. These lip shimmers give a saturated color and are super-moisturizing. For $2 (yes $2 at your local pharmacy), you can decide for yourself.
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
- Tarte 24.7 - Natural Lip Sheer
- Everyday Minerals has a Travel Size option (4.50$) on concealers and eyeshadows - these come in a small rollerball. This is a good bet for a quick sweep of color on the eyelids or to cover a blemish on-the-go.
Mini Brushes, Applicators and Containers
- Eco Tools is a company that makes cruelty-free brushes (Alicia Silverstone designed for them) and they're quite affordable. They have some nice options for on-the-go brush sets and retractable brushes.
- I just discovered the TKB Trading website and they have plenty of jars in various sizes, as well as compact brushes and applicators - all for super cheap. I have the stackable jars and they're both fun and useful.
Priming/Setting Your Makeup
- A light dusting of finishing powder after putting your base or foundation is always a good idea, especially if you have oily or combination skin.
* * * * *
Let me know how any of this goes! Thanks for reading.
Be good and stay fabulous,
*Please note - I am just a regular consumer and in no way affiliated to any of these products. I receive no form of compensation for any recommendations I make. I haven't tried all of these products so use your discretion and do your own research.