Hi! Thanks for visiting. Make yourself at home, look around... but my new digs are way swankier. Check it out here: Makeup Detox.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Books

I bought a couple books on the topic of natural/safe beauty, and then it dawned on me to go to my local library (duh). I was delighted to find many great options available, so I recommend checking this out (no pun intended). I haven't read all books listed but they come with good recommendations or I've skimmed through them.

There are also endless amazing beauty blogs online; go searching and you will find a plethora. Twitter is an unbelievable resource - I can't believe just a few months ago I viewed it as Facebook status updates without everything else. It's so much more and I barely check Facebook anymore!

What have you discovered? Message me, tweet me, let's figure this out together gals and guys!
@MichelesQuest

*Please note - I am just a regular consumer and in no way affiliated to any of these products. I receive no form of compensation for any recommendations I make (aside from the inner satisfaction of sharing a great resource).

No comments: